Austin Catering Services by Royal Fig
It’s time to choose a caterer for your special event! Now comes the fun (and sometimes challenging) part – picking the perfect Austin catering company for your corporate event or wedding. With so many options to choose from, sometimes it’s tough to know where to begin. You’ve come to the right place!
If you have landed on Royal Fig, we know you are the kind of client we love to work with. You are looking for Austin catering at its best with fresh farm-to-table food. However, delicious, locally sourced food is just the beginning of what we can provide for you. And let’s don’t forget that Royal Fig was voted best caterer in Austin by Austin Monthly and won the Catersource ACE Award for being the best caterer in the eastern U.S. region!
We hope this guide to our catering process offers a sneak peek into the work we do, and how much goes into making your event as perfect as you want it to be.
Royal Fig’s Catering Services
To begin with, you have to decide what kind of catering support you need. At Royal Fig, we give you a few catering options to choose from. If you are looking for a stress free day with everything handled for you, full service catering sounds like the perfect plan.
Do you want to pick and choose from multiple options and only select the items you need to complete your day? If so, limited service catering should be right up your alley.
Many catering companies offer an all or nothing for your event, and while our Full Service Catering package is a pretty fantastic option for weddings and large corporate functions, having the ability to select Limited Service Catering, is something unique we bring to the table.
Food Presentations – Family Style Dining or Food Stations
At Royal Fig we offer multiple options, each with a unique benefit.
We are the only catering company in Austin that truly specializes in family style dining. Imagine heaping platters of delicious food brought directly to your guests table. No waiting in long buffet lines or figuring out which table goes first. Family style is a beautifully presented and relaxed style of dining, that makes guests or event attendees feel right at home. You may have seen some of our beautiful family style meals on Huffington Post, BizBash, Style Me Pretty, Martha Stewart Weddings, Green Wedding Shoes and many more!
We also specialize in creative food stations. Allow your guests to move around your venue, trying different beautifully presented menu items. Our food stations are fun and interactive so that allow your guests to “play with their food!” From our unique Heirloom Tomato Carving Station, which allows you to create your own caprese salads, flatbreads and salads, to our Oyster Shucking Station where our shuckers bring the seaside vibe to your event, the stations will leave your guests talking for years to come.
Seasonal Farm-to-Table Catering
Once you decide what kind of food service you prefer, then comes the fun part. It’s time to choose the food! Austin is such a unique, special place to hold a corporate event, family gathering or wedding. One of the best ways to represent Austin, is by picking fresh ingredients that celebrate the local food that grows in the region. Our food is fresh from the farm, local and sustainably produced. (Now that’s something you can’t get just anywhere.) Imagine a rich Pumpkin Soup in the fall or the refreshing taste of Watermelon Gazpacho in the heat of the summer. We provide food that’s a far cry from the chicken and vegetable plate that has become standard at too many events or buffets. Showcase your individuality, and the food that gives you joy, with our creative, farm-to-table menu options.
How Royal Fig makes your event more enjoyable…and memorable!
Once your serving style is decided, the decisions and questions can begin to pile up. Here are just a few things that we can offer you to make your life, and your event day, stress free.
● With both our full service and limited service options, we can provide staff to set up your event and clean up your event. This sounds like a no brainer, but many catering companies require an outside vendor here. Our staff and bartenders are TABC certified, come in uniform, and deal with all the hard work so you can relax! Having superior staff can make or break your event, and our well trained servers and bartenders have years of experience and always bring their A- Game.
● We provide extras. We can cut your wedding cake or dessert and serve it for you. Again, be aware of this possible hidden “extra.” With us, it’s included, all you pay for is the plates your cake goes on.
● What about tables and linens? We provide tables and black linens with our full service catering options. (This is another place hidden costs can add up.) Why worry about yet another vendor (or two.) We got this one.
● We are connectors. Do you need event design? Let us help find you the perfect coordinator. Need someone to talk BYOB amounts and specifics? Our friends at Specs on Brodie will fix you all up, and we can even pick up and deliver your alcohol. We go the extra mile to minimize your workload.
● We provide innovative solutions – like our mobile kitchen! While many Austin caterers require a specific kitchen set up in order to provide service, we think outside of the box. We come with our own! Outdoor event folks, this is for you.
● We know Austin. As a full service Austin caterer, we know venues all across town, how they work, and who to talk to to get things done.
● No hidden fees. Your invoice and contract have it all broken down for you from start to finish. Know what you are paying for up front (don’t get surprised at the end).
Hopefully this gives you a little glimpse into the kind of work we can provide for you. From start to finish our goal at Royal Fig is to not only provide you with local, organic, farm-to-table food, but to create a stress free environment that is all about you. From our full service catering package, to our limited service catering package, we help you design the catering service you need for your event. We strive to make your planning process easier, better and as stress free as we possibly can.
Please keep in mind that we book dates 6-12 months in advance during our peak season, so contact us today to learn more and schedule your tasting.