STATIONS are a great choice if you would like a more casual, cocktail party-like atmosphere at your event! Guests are encouraged to move around and try a variety of foods in small plates. The food service lasts over a more extended period of time, and many different activities such as dancing and mingling can be occurring while food is available. We have a variety of fun and interactive stations, so check out our full menu for details.
Considerations with Stations:
- You do not necessarily need a seat for every guest. We encourage a mix of dining tables, cocktail tables and lounge seating.
- We recommend a variety of stations spread out throughout the event. This encourages the guests to move around and keeps the party going!
- Stations does not require any place settings on the tables. Plates and flatware are kept up at each station so guests can keep going back for more.
- Smaller plates at each station work great! This allows the guests to try a little of everything and get a clean plate every time.
- Stationed food is easy to eat standing up at a cocktail table, so the design of your event is very flexible!